Monday, May 23, 2005

Everyone is gay.

Are you a little unnerved that I wrote this? I hope so, the opposite is exactly what the Religious Homophobic Right (RHR) say. They say, everyone (there are over 6 billion people on earth) is born straight.

Uh huh. Well... let's see, people are born smart, dumb, have both sexes, physically deformed and bigoted, just joking about the bigoted part. So, why can't people be born gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender?

What is a transgender person? Well... gender is in your head and sex is between your legs. It's fairly easy to see that someone could be born with a brain wired as a female but have male sex organs and vice versa. Some people would rather not be "genderized" and say, "I have no gender" but that's material for another story.

I love to take the premise of the RHR (Religious Homophobic Right). OK, I'm a male with an insatiable sex drive. Reality check: Most guys are like this. Anyway, the RHR (Religious Homophobic Right) are saying that I originally liked women (keep in mind I am a male with an insatiable sex drive) and I switched my entire sex drive (to look at a guys ass, instead of a female's) just to screw with my parents, society or the RHR (Religious Homophobic Right). Or any reason you want to give, since it obviously doesn't matter to the RHR (Religious Homophobic Right) why you are gay, etc., because the RHR (Religious Homophobic Right) have the final word on sexuality and everyone is born straight! Life is so simple (and boring) if you are an intolerant RHR bigot.

No comments: