Friday, October 15, 2010

Don't question my faith, don't say mean things about religion.

You must respect me for my belief. You'll never get me to stop believing in God. The people who don't ask Christ to be in their hearts don't get it. (They are immoral, sinners, they are lost. Oops, I won't say this to anyone but just think this.) I don't want to hear about you saying my religion is mythology. I don't want to hear it. Don't tell me to think about my faith! La la la la la, I can't hear you.

I want you to shut up. How about burning you at the stake? That will make you shut up. Oops! I'd go to jail for murder. Oh hell, what a bitch. I can't burn you at the stake.

Why bring up past horrors of Christianity? There is nothing similiar about today's (21st Century) Christians and those Christians in the 1500s. In the 1500s Christians wanted nonbelievers to shut the hell up. (Hee hee, they definately got them to shut up by burning them at the stake.)

We, the Christians of today, are not like the Christians of the past in any way, shape or form. Well hell, we don't burn nonbelievers at the stake! We don't do this! We are not like them. (Whispering. We don't want to go to jail.)

What are we like today? We'll vote against them. We'll tell them they are immoral. We'll tell them they must respect our beliefs. We'll try to Christianize them by making Christianity into US Law. Nope. We are not like the Christians in the 1500s.

This time we are going to do it right. We've learned from our past Christian brothers. We will change the law so that we can get them when they are young and indoctrinate them. If you still resist our mythology, we'll change the law and make you believe.

Oh... we Christians don't do that to people today (2010), what are you talking about?? Why would anyone accuse Christians of being mean to other people and trying to force people believe in our mythology?

You need a list?

"In God We Trust", "...one nation under God..." (Both of these phrases were added recently in the 1950's by Christians), trying to teach pseudoscience in school, voting against gays, parents holding financial aid from children who are gay, kicking gays out their house when they are young, making life so unbearable for young gays that they commit suicide, refusing to treat gay relatives the same as they treat their straight relatives, parents ignoring their gay son's or daughter's partners, relatives refusing to talk about their gay son's or daughter's partners, relatives not inviting their son's or daughter's gay partners to family functions, etc.

Do I need to list more? I could write for week after week about the way Christians mistreat others in the name of their religion. The list is endless.

I do declare, we the Christians of today (2010) are NOTHING like the Christians of the 1500s.

No comments: